WHAT WE OFFER
Homeowner/Condominium Association Accounting
K.T. Bright CPA Accounting & Tax Services is equipped to provide the following services to homeowner associations and other common interest realty associations who enter into a service plan:
- FREE payment processing, including payment options of reoccurring ACH, credit card, and paper check via mailed coupon
- Accounts receivable collections and management
- Accounts payable management and processing
- Annual budget preparation, including reserve budget analysis and projections
- Regular financial reporting
- Annual tax preparation, and analysis of filing via IRS section 528 (Form 1120-H) or IRS section 277 (Form 1120)
- Facilitation of annual independent audit or review
We understand the accounting and bookkeeping needs of the association Board of Directors and Association Managers. Kathryn “Katie” Bright, CPA has extensive experience in the complexities of required bookkeeping and reporting for income tax purposes.
Let our firm help you save time and keep your receivables balances low while maintaining civil code compliance for association accounting in your state. You can’t beat the quality of accounting services or the affordable prices offered by K.T. Bright Accounting & Tax Services, AC! Let us help you maintain your fiduciary responsibility to your association.